Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Paris is Burning!!

OMG...so I'm sitting in bed surfing the web my laptop, relaxing, about to go to sleep. Then, BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! Fire alarm, fire alarm!! I'm first thought was "probably a false alarm," but then I heard all kinds of commotion in the halls and my next thought was "holy crap!" So I'm trying to get dressed because I only had on shorts and a t-shirt and it's freezing outside. So, I throw on some "work pants" that I had laying out to wear the next morning, a sweat shirt, and my running shoes (untied)/no socks! Classy! After that, I'm thinking, where is my passport?!, where is my cell phone?, wallet?, credit cards?, computer?...NO TIME!! So, I go into the hall, and people are booking it for the exits. What was weird was all these people kept asking me (why me?) questions IN FRENCH...! I don't know, I DON'T KNOW...RUN! Maybe they were asking me why the heck I was dressed like that!?! So there we all are, standing in the cold...waiting to be told someone accidentally bumped the alarm w/their elbow. Um, excuse me? Yeah...false alarm! Quick recap of last weekend: not too exciting, just mostly walked around Luxembourg Gardens, Latin Quarter, and St Germain.



Luxembourg Gardens/Palace





Luxembourg Palace






Montparnasse Tower (tallest skyscraper in France)




1 comment:

Juan Pablo said...

u say luxembourg gardens so casually :P and I'm sending u this from my iPhone :D we're both in the iClub!!