Today I visited Versailles, the Eiffel Tower, and the Champs Eylsees/Arch de Triomphe. Versailles was great! I found the gardens much more amazing than the Chateau itself. The grounds went on, and on, and on with fountains, mazes, secret gardens, etc. There is nothing I could say to explain how awesome it was. Even the pictures don't do it justice! After that, I went to the Eiffel Tower, and then I walked over to the Champs Eylsees! The Arch de Triomphe is a sight to be seen. Other than that, I just window-shopped up and down the Champs Eylsees. It was a loooong day! I walked for about 10 hrs! Check out some of the pics (click to enlarge)!

Versailles - Hall of Mirrors

Versailles - Garden view from inside Chateau

Versailles - Marie Antoinette's Room

Versailles - Stumbled on this while inside a huge garden maze

Versailles - Fountain/Grounds

Versailles from the grounds

Eiffel Tower

Me chilln' at the Eiffel Tower!

Champs Eylsees sign - in case you were confused ;-)

Arch de Triomphe

Sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment