I'm in Paris!! The flight over was okay. As okay as 9 1/2 hours in a cramped plane could be that is! I had my Toblerone, though, so how bad could it be - right Alex!?
My apartment is nice. Check out the view from my window!
I've already hit the streets this afternoon! I walked around for about 3 hours, and I saw a lot already. Not in great detail, just a quick trip to some tourist spots (Notre Dame/Louvre especially). I'm going to dinner w/my boss tonight, and then I am going to drop dead! I AM SO TIRED!!!
2 comments:
Your view is amazing! Post some pics of the inside before you get it all messed up! :)
I wouldn't be able to get anything done for looking out the window!
But oh! . . . you can step outside and look at it up-close-and-in-person!
It's beautiful. How's the weather?
(Looks gorgeous from the photos!)
Post a Comment