Monday, October 15, 2007
This is the song that never ends...
Well, my first day at work has come and gone. I met A LOT of people, most of them named Jean-Something. I'm usually pretty good at remembering names, but this is going to take me awhile. It seemed like I just arrived when we all headed to the Essilor cafeteria for lunch. Let me tell you something...this place was like a gourmet restaurant. After someone explained today's specials to me, I decided I'd have some form of grilled beef. However, I quickly noticed that the cow was still mooing, so I jumped ship for...lamb (or "baby sheep" as it was explained to me) and farfalle (noodles) which was really,really good. I know, I know...how could I eat a cute little "baby sheep"!? Well, if it was this one nobody would be complaining!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I say, eat the baby sheep! Better than the half alive cow. I have heard rumor that the french east their beef very raw. I ain't down with that!
Anyway, glad you're having fun!
There isn't anything wrong with a half alive cow...b/c that just means that it's also half dead!
who "t" trying to put me on blast? don't make me take my shoe off!
I cannot beleive you try lamb !! very good !! So what's next ?? duck? frog ? rabbit ? deer ? yeah I know we eat Bamby, but hey it's taste real good !
Post a Comment